Product size: Single-dose with a nasal pipette
Approved For Use On: Recommended for puppies and dogs over 3 weeks of age.
- Effective protection against Canine Cough - a highly contagious respiratory disease among dogs.
- Field studies support the safety of Kennel-Jec® 2 when administered to puppies as young as 3 weeks of age
- Easy-to-use and one dose with a dropper
- No needles. Safe and effective.
- Meets or exceeds all USDA standards
Directions and Dosage: Do-it-yourself at home vaccines - vaccinateyourpets.com
Remove the metal seal and rubber stopper from each vial. Using the enclosed dropper, rehydrate the lyophilized vaccine with the accompanying one mL of liquid diluent. Shake until dissolved. Immediately withdraw the rehydrated vaccine into the dropper. Administer the entire dose intranasally. Do not vaccinate puppies under 3 weeks of age. Puppies vaccinated between 3-6 weeks of age should be revaccinated at 6 weeks. Annual revaccination is recommended. See label for complete directions and precautions.