Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight cat food
Hill's® Science Diet® Perfect Weight dry cat food provides delicious, breakthrough weight management nutrition with clinically proven technology for:
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results within 10 weeks
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Lean muscle support
Adult cats, including those that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Wheat Gluten, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sulfate, L-Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Carrots, DL-Methionine, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Oat Fiber, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Cranberries, Green Peas.
|Ideal Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Weight loss||Amount per Day - cups (grams) - Adult maintenance|
|4 (1,8)||1/3 (30)||1/2 (45)|
|6 (2,7)||3/8 (35)||5/8 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||1/2 (45)||3/4 (65)|
|10 (4,5)||5/8 (55)||7/8 (75)|
|12 (5,4)||2/3 (60)||1 (90)|
|14 (6,4)||3/4 (65)||1 1/8 (100)|
|16 (7,3)||7/8 (75)||1 1/4 (110)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Perfect Weight cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children
Key Caloric Content
3409 kcal/kg (300 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||33.2|
|Vitamin C||209 ppm|
|Vitamin E||817 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.95|
|Total Omega-6 FA||2.60|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.