Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Salmon Entrée cat food
Science Diet® Adult Savory Salmon Entrée cat food tempts your cat with savory salmon in a soft, smooth texture. It has the perfect balance of taste and nutrition for your cat.
- Precise balance of key nutrients deliver the appropriate amount of energy to support ideal body weight in adult cats ages 1 - 6
- High-quality protein for building lean muscles
- Made with purposeful ingredients for a flavorful, nutritious meal
- Clinically proven antioxidants, Vitamin C+E, for a healthy immune system
Adult cats 1 - 6 years of age.
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Salmon, Pork By-Products, Wheat Flour, Chicken Fat, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavor, Corn Gluten Meal, Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Locust Bean Gum, Brewers Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, Carrageenan, Choline Chloride, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|10 (4,5)||2 1/2|
|14 (6,4)||3 1/2|
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - 5.5 oz (156 g) cans|
|8 (3,6)||1 1/4|
|10 (4,5)||1 1/3|
|12 (5,4)||1 2/3|
|14 (6,4)||1 3/4|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Savory Salmon Entrée cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
185 kcal / 5.5 oz (156 g) can, 97 kcal / 2.9 oz (82g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||27.4|
|Total Omega-3 FA||1.22|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.20|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.