Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe dog food
Big on Love, Small in Size.™ Hill's® Science Diet® Small Paws™ Adult dry dog food is tailored nutrition for the unique needs of Small & Mini dogs during the prime of their life. Delicious lamb flavor for those that prefer variety & specially made with nibble size kibble.
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
- Nourishing Omega-6 & Vitamin E blend for healthy skin & luxurious coat
- High-quality protein for lean muscles
- Contains our special Small & Mini antioxidant blend for lifelong immune support
Adult dogs 1 - 6 years of age that weigh up to 25 pounds when full grown.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Puppy Small Paws® dog food.
INGREDIENTS: Lamb Meal, Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Sorghum, Whole Grain Wheat, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver Flavor, Dried Beet Pulp, Soybean Oil, Flaxseed, Lactic Acid, Pork Liver Flavor, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Lysine, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of Dog - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|2 (0,9)||1/4 (25)|
|5 (2,3)||1/2 (55)|
|8 (3,6)||3/4 (80)|
|10 (4,5)||7/8 (90)|
|15 (6,8)||1 1/4 (130)|
|20 (9,1)||1 1/2 (160)|
|25 (11,3)||1 3/4 (185)|
|30 (14)||2 (210)|
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe dog food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
3724 kcal/kg (391 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||51.4|
|Vitamin C||274 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1357 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.70|
|Total Omega-6 FA||3.77|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Small Paws™ Lamb Meal & Brown Rice Recipe dog food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.