Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Cat Food
Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée canned cat food provides nutrition for optimal digestive & skin health.
- Grain Free
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult cats, including those with sensitive stomach or skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten food or Hill's® Science Diet® Kitten Indoor dry food.
INGREDIENTS: Chicken Broth, Chicken, Turkey, Carrots, Green Peas, Egg Whites, Potato Starch, Chicken Fat, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavor, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Cranberries, Potassium Chloride, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), DL-Methionine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
|Weight of cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per day - 2.9 oz (82 g) cans|
|4 (1,8)||1 1/2|
|8 (3,6)||2 1/2|
|12 (5,4)||3 1/2|
|16 (7,3)||4 1/2|
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Chicken & Vegetable Entrée Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult cats.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
87 kcal / 2.9 oz (82 g) can
|Carbohydrate / NFE||34.6|
|Vitamin C||110 ppm|
|Vitamin E||717 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.52|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.41|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.