Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free cat food
Hill's® Science Diet® Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free dry cat food provides precise nutrition for digestive health & optimal skin care.
- Prebiotic fiber (FOS) to fuel beneficial gut bacteria & support a balanced microbiome
- Grain free, easy-to-digest ingredients & natural fibers for healthy digestion & easier stool pick-up
- Vitamin E & Omega-6 fatty acids for skin nourishment
Adult cats, including those with a sensitive stomach and skin
Not recommended for:
Kittens and pregnant or nursing cats. During pregnancy or nursing, cats should be switched to Hill’s® Science Diet® Kitten or Hill's® Science Diet®Kitten Indoor dry cat food.
|Weight of Cat - lbs (kgs)||Amount per Day - cups (grams)|
|4 (1,8)||1/4 (30)|
|6 (2,7)||1/3 (40)|
|8 (3,6)||3/8 (45)|
|10 (4,5)||1/2 (65)|
|12 (5,4)||5/8 (80)|
|14 (6,4)||2/3 (85)|
|16 (7,3)||3/4 (95)|
Animal feeding tests using AAFCO procedures substantiate that Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free cat food provides complete and balanced nutrition for maintenance of adult cats
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
Key Caloric Content
4068 kcal/kg (507 kcal/cup†)
|Carbohydrate / NFE||35.2|
|Vitamin C||159 ppm|
|Vitamin E||1047 IU/kg|
|Total Omega-3 FA||0.47|
|Total Omega-6 FA||4.03|
1The nutrient in the product after moisture is removed. It is used to make direct comparisons of nutrient profiles with differing moisture contents.
†An eight fluid oz. measuring cup of Hill's® Science Diet® Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Grain Free cat food contains 1.0 oz. by weight.